We do not give your information to third parties and we do not send “junk mail” or other unsolicited emails.
By using this website, you are giving your consent to the collection and use of the information you submit/send. Metaloc may, at any time, modify, add to, or delete any of the privacy policies on its website (www.metaloc.pt) by updating the contents of this page.
3. What kind of data is collected? Metaloc collects data about the companies and/or individual who are its customers, and their respective employees, including name and e-mail.
The data collected on the website is intended for communication with Customers, processing of information requests, statistical analysis, as well as possible use for direct marketing purposes.
5. Direct Marketing Metaloc may use your personal data to send you any unsolicited mail related to products or commercial offers that may be interest to you. Metaloc does not sell or trade your data.
The customer expressly authorizes Metaloc to send information about products and services that may be of interest to him/her, using his/her personal data for direct marketing purposes, through any communication channel, namely using email, telephone, SMS, or MMS. Metaloc will not sell or share its customer database with third parties.
6. Access to the User’s personal data Metaloc does not disclose to third parties any personal data of its Customers and Users without their consent. Metaloc will take reasonable precautions to ensure that its employees or collaborators, with access to personal data, receive adequate training for the correct processing of such data, in compliance with this policy and with the legal obligations of data protection. In case of non-compliance, Metaloc will apply disciplinary sanctions to its employees and collaborators.
Whenever Metaloc discloses the User’s personal data, it will safeguard the compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law, namely through the provision of contractual provisions that ensures that the third party uses the received data only for the specified purposes and in accordance with the purposes described in this policy, and that it makes use of adequate security means in order to protect the User’s personal data against illegal or unauthorized processing as well as accidental loss, destruction or other damaging actions.
7. Where the User’s data is stored Metaloc stores the data of its customers and users in its servers located in Portugal. These servers are protected and maintained according to high security standards and to respect the applicable privacy laws.
8. User data security Metaloc has taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to adequately protect your data from unauthorized processing and access. Metaloc makes all reasonable efforts to avoid the unauthorized or illegal use of your personal data as well as its loss, destruction, or damage. However, Metaloc cannot provide an absolute guarantee of security regarding your data. Metaloc protects the security of your personal data by the following means:
1 – use of encryption with certificate on all website communications.
2 – use of a password to access the website.
3 – limiting the access to the personal data (for example, access only to Metaloc employees or collaborators who need to access them for the purposes described above).
9. Data retention period
Your data will be kept and stored as from the granting of this consent and for a period of 3 years, after which you will be subject to a request for renewal.
If you use a link available on this website to another website and provide personal data on that website, the processing of the data will be subject to that website’s privacy statement.
Cookies are files that store information on your hard drive or browser allowing websites to recognize you an know that you have visited them before.
Cookies are used to monitor and analyze the use of the website, allowing Metaloc to better identify and serve the User. Metaloc does not share cookies with third parties, including external data providers or websites.
12. User’s rights regarding personal data
According to the Personal Data Protection Law, you have the right to obtain information about your personal data. You have the right to know what personal data has been processed by Metaloc and you may also request Metaloc to correct, complement, block, or delete the data, totally or partially, in case it is found to be incomplete, incorrect, or irrelevant for processing purposes.
The data update must be done by customer himself through the e-mail email@example.com
If you wish, at any time, to be removed from Metaloc’s database you may exercise this right by contacting us through the following means:
Rua Moinho do Charela, 2665-314 Milharado