The purpose of this document is to regulate the terms and conditions that govern and purchase of products through the website www.metaloc.pt by users.
1. General conditions of the online store
This website is managed by Metalocachoeira Serralharia Civil Lda, hereinafter Metaloc, with VAT number 506638332 and with headquartes at Rua Moinho do Charela, 2665-314 Milharado.
The products in Metaloc’s online store are available for sale to users with 18 years old or older, who may place orders subject to the terms and conditions set forth on this page.
Metaloc does not disclose the information transmitted by the users, which are subject to confidentiality under laws in force.
If the order does not correspond to the product ordered online, the user has the right to freely cancel the contract.
The campaigns announced by Metaloc have limited stock, so they may end as soon as the stock is no longer available.
Product information can be changed at any time and whenever necessary by Metaloc.
It is not Metaloc’s responsibility:
• Abusive use, by the user, of the online store.
• The existence of damages arising from the use of the website/online store.
• The violation of intellectual property rights by the user.
• The copying of information and data by the user.
• Problems with internet servers.
• Interruption of access to the online store.
• User expectation of the product ordered in the online store.
• Misuse of the product(s) ordered from the online store after purchase.
• Third party access to personal information through the user’s account.
The products sold by Metaloc are in accordance with the laws in force and, by using the online store and website, the user accepts that Metaloc will not be held responsible for any of the points described above.
Metaloc guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data and is committed to process and stored them in the safest way.
The data entered by the user is for online purchasing purposes only.
Upon violation of any term presented by Metaloc by the user, Metaloc reserves the right to cancel the access to the website by the user in question as well as the online store.
4. Ordering & Shipping
It is possible to shop at Metaloc’s online store without registering, so you will not see any information about your order, or by registering.
It is accepted orders placed in the following countries:
• Portugal Mainland and Islands
• United Kingdom
As well as shipping them to the countries listed above.
To make the purchase, simply access the online store, add products to the cart, login or continue as a guest, access the checkout to fill in personal and delivery information, and choose your payment method.
After these steps you should make the respective payment through:
• ATM: it can be done through your home banking or at an ATM using the entity/reference/value that is provided at checkout. If the order is not paid within 3 days, Metaloc reserves the right to cancel the order.
• MBWay: It is immediate. You will receive a notification to proceed with payment authorization. Non-payment of the order at the time of notification reserves Metaloc the right to cancel the order.
Orders are shipped via carriers within business days, ranging in delivery time from 24 hours to 2 weeks, depending on the shipping country selected.
The shipping charges are calculated according to the country selected and the weight of the order in question.
Orders are only processed after confirmation of the respective payment.
If the order is accepted by the customer but it is in bad conditions, he must inform Metaloc by email email@example.com that it was damaged. If the customer does not do so, he/she will be responsible.
6. Order cancellation
Orders can only be cancelled in the following situations:
– Where Metaloc finds inconsistency of personal data and/or misconduct of the user. Or by the existence of errors in the characteristics/prices of the products.
– The user, through the email firstname.lastname@example.org, refers the order number and taxpayer number or email, before it is shipped.
7. Right to free contract resolution
The user, according to Decree-Law No. 24/2014 of February, has the right to cancel, without being required to pay compensation, withing 14 calendar days counting immediately following the date of physical receipt of the product.
To facilitate the exercise of this right, the user must fill out the form/model present in the attorney general’s law decree itself in the annexes: “Model of free resolution form”.
The return must be accompanied by the box with the exact same product(s) as delivered, with all items intact and all documentation received.
The return must be made by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the address Rua Moinho do Charela, 2665-314 Milharado, being the costs of the shipment borne by the user.
If the above requirements are not met, Metaloc reserves the right to reject the return.
If the requirements are met, the user will be refunded the amount corresponding to the amount paid, via bank transfer to the IBAN indicated by the user.
If you wish to exchange products, please send an email to email@example.com.
All products will be checked upon arrival at our service and only those that meet the return conditions will be accepted for exchange or return.
If any visible damage is found on delivered product, it must be refused and Metaloc must be informed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All products available in the Metaloc online store benefit from 2-year warranty period, calculated from the invoice date.
Metaloc may at any time discontinue making the online store available to one or more users.
Termination of availability does not give the user, or third parties, any rights to indemnity or compensation.
In this type of occurrence Metaloc will try to communicate to the users via email to alert them to the situation.
These terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Portuguese Law and all disputes shall be decided by Portuguese’s Courts.